Kate Fulford began her career life as a project manager for various marketing/design/software firms for about a decade. When the dot bomb fell, she decided to pursue her dream of opening a women's clothing boutique.
The shop was a colorful success in San Francisco, but when she got married and pregnant, they decided to move to Portland and she sold her store.
After a few years off with her children, she opened a stationery boutique in Portland, but closed it after a year to pursue a career in Real Estate.
She's been a broker for 6 years and just started flipping houses last Fall; she loves it all!
In this episode, she is sharing all kinds of things she learned as she navigated her first flip.
Listen and learn the following:
...and much more. Tune in now!
1. Visit Kate Fulford's Real Estate Brokerage website
2. Follow That Flip! Sign up to follow me and 2 local students as we flip a house together!
3. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress
4. Ready to get your First Flip Done Right and make at least a $25,000 profit, but you need help navigating all of it? We can get you there.
5. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Women Flipping Houses Facebook group.