One of the most common excuses or reasons I'm given when I ask someone what's holding them back from their first successful house flip is: "I don't have any money."
If you don't know how to navigate this whole house flipping thing without using your own cash, this episode is for you. I share with you the exact strategies you can use to finance deals without your own cash, however, you have to go take action with this information in mind. Armed with this knowledge, you can't use "I don't have lots of money" as an excuse anymore!
In this episode, you will learn:
...and much more!
1. Follow That Flip! Sign up to follow me and 2 local students as we flip a house together!
2. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress
3. Ready to get your First Flip Done Right and make at least a $25,000 profit, but you need help navigating all of it? We can get you there.
4. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Women Flipping Houses Facebook group.