"My market is too expensive to flip in, Debbie! It can't be done!" Or how about, "There aren't any deals out there, Debbie!"
Wrong. And wrong.
At some point, you have to realize that every single thing that is holding you back from being successful in this house renovating business is coming from inside you - your head.
People in far worse conditions and circumstances have clawed their way to success. And there is no reason you can't do the same.
Everything you perceive as an obstacle can be overcome.
I love this chat with Adele Tan, who obliterates the excuses of "too expensive of a market" and "there aren't any deals."
Tune in to learn the following:
...and so much more!
1. Join First Flip Done Right™ before doors close Dec 11!
2. Follow That Flip! Sign up to follow me and 2 local students as we flip a house together!
3. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress
4. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at email@example.com.
5. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Women Flipping Houses Facebook group