You may think you know how to set goals, but if you’ve had trouble following through with your goal planning, or your tempted to just stop trying to reach the goal, or you find yourself setting the same goal each year with little to no actual progress, then this episode is for you.
Here we’ll cover how to set goals to ensure you achieve them. You’ll learn what makes for compelling goals as well as the steps you need to take to see them through.
Just some of the topics covered:
...and so much more.
1. Join First Flip Done Right™ Coaching Program, which is NOW OPEN again!
2. Follow That Flip! Sign up to follow me and 2 local students as we flip a house together!
3. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress
4. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at email@example.com.
5. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Women Flipping Houses Facebook group