You know that saying: You don't know what you don't know? Well, it's true.
Traditionally, when buying a house, you'd go to your bank or credit union and apply for a mortgage. You turn in all kinds of paperwork and documents, and 30-45 days later you're closing on the purchase.
Perhaps you've been doing lots of research and you know that's not how seasoned investors buy houses to flip.
Maybe you've even heard or learned some about hard money loans, or even private money loans.
Those are 2 great ways to buy flip houses.
However, there are 5 other ways to do so by using very little to none of your own money.
We will dig into some awesome strategies you can use, even if you're a complete beginner. You'll know more than many seasoned house flippers even do. Check it all out in this episode!
1. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The House Flipping Coach for Women
2. Ready to get your First Flip Done Right and make at least a $25,000 profit, but you need help navigating all of it? We can get you there.
3. Grab your copy of the summary of 7 Ways to Buy Flip Houses with Little to None of Your Own Money by clicking here.
4. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at email@example.com.
5. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Facebook group by clicking here and requesting to join.