By far, the most common question I get asked is, "How do I get started flipping houses?" There are 5 crucial steps that you must take, things that must be in place, in order to be able to jump on that deal.
I'm going to tell you the exact 5 things that you need to do to start flipping houses. But, you've got to go do them! I can't do them for you; I can only show you what to do based on years of experience.
I talk to lots of hope-to-be-flippers and they often tell me they’re out and about looking for a deal. They claim to be ready ready ready. I ask a few questions and I quickly learn that they are not ready ready ready. In fact, they don’t have the things in place they MUST have in order to even make an offer on anything!
These are the exact things I’m about to share with you. If you don't have these things in place, you are not ready to put an offer in on any property.
Unless you like to gamble and just go on hunches. But, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to make costly mistakes or look like a fool, so let’s tackle these 5 things.
If you would please, leave a rating and review wherever you listen to podcasts. It will help me reach more like-minded women such as yourself. And if I can instill in one more person the belief that she absolutely can make a great living and have a fantastic life following her dream of flipping houses, then that's my goal. See below for info on a promotion we're doing for your chance to win Apple AirPods!
1. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The House Flipping Coach for Women
2. Ready to get your First Flip Done Right and make at least a $25,000 profit, but you need help navigating all of it? We can get you there.
3. Grab your copy of Questions You Must Ask Hard Money Lenders and Contractors by clicking here.
4. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Facebook group.