Mei Hua and her husband recently jumped into the business of flipping houses into longterm rentals. Many of you have heard the strategy to buy, rehab, rent, refinance, and repeat, or BRRRR.
It's a great strategy to include in your investing, and if done correctly should net you some positive monthly cashflow. Plus, you can usually get a lot (if not all) of the rehab cost back out of the property when you refinance.
While flipping houses brings you those big profit paydays, flipping houses into longterm rentals adds some monthly cashflow and/or equity appreciation. Combine the two strategies and you've got the best of both worlds.
Tune in to learn:
- How Mei finds her deals
- How she secured Other People's Money to use to grow their real estate investing business faster
- Surprises she's encountered thus far and how she's handled them
- Her 3 big keys to success (can you spot them?)
...and so much more!
2. Follow That Flip! Sign up to follow me and 2 local students as we flip a house together!
3. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress
4. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Women Flipping Houses Facebook group