If you've listened to me long enough, you've likely heard me say the goal of the first flip is to do it in a way that makes you want to do a second one. That definition is different for everyone, and only you can define it for yourself. Sometimes when you're getting started, you may not have as much time as you have money or as much money as you have time. When this is the case, I often recommend partnering with someone who has what you don't.
I recently did so with two of my coaching program students and within just a couple of weeks of partnering, they are already knee deep in their first flip!
Tune in to learn:
...and so much more!
1. Last Call for 2019 First Flip Done Right Program & Tribe Enrollment! Ready to get your First Flip Done Right and make at least a $25,000 profit, but you need help navigating all of it? We can get you there.
2. Follow That Flip! Sign up to follow me and 2 local students as we flip a house together!
3. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress
4. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at email@example.com.
5. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Women Flipping Houses Facebook group.