The best kept secret by most gurus is that the vast majority of investors use hard or private money to finance their fix and flip deals.
Hard money, whaaa? In this episode, we talk all about hard money lenders and private money lenders.
Here's what we're talking about
and then some...
1. Download my 21 Questions You Must Ask Hard Money Lenders cheat sheet here!
2. Follow That Flip! Sign up to follow me and 2 local students as we flip a house together!
3. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress
4. Last Call for 2019 First Flip Done Right Program & Tribe Enrollment! Ready to get your First Flip Done Right and make at least a $25,000 profit, but you need help navigating all of it? We can get you there.
5. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at email@example.com.
6. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Women Flipping Houses Facebook group.